- Waimea Just Listed Properties for Sale
- Waimea Single Family Residential Properties for Sale
- Waimea Condos for Sale
- Waimea Townhomes for Sale
- Waimea Multi-Family Properties for Sale
- Waimea Land for Sale
- Waimea Historical Homes for Sale
- Waimea Homes with a Pool for Sale
- Waimea Foreclosure Properties for Sale
Waimea Properties for Sale
From the volcanic Kohala Coast, travel east inland, and you’ll arrive at Waimea, Hawaii, also known as Kamuela. The community has a second name to avoid confusion because there are three distinct towns in Hawaii called Waimea. One on the Big Island, one on Kauai, and one on Oahu. This Waimea, on the Big Island, is a one-of-a-kind destination nestled in Hawaiian cowboy/paniolo country. This lush historic area is known for its ranches, cowboys, cattle, and lush green rolling pastures. That said, this thriving community has even more to offer, including rich local cultures and outstanding dining options. Specific points of interest include the Kahilu Theatre which features renowned artists, dancers, and musicians. Similarly, the James Beard Award-winning Best Chef Peter Merriman runs Merriman’s Restaurant in Waimea.
Kohala is the oldest of the five volcanoes that make the Big Island, and on the island’s north side, Waimea is the biggest town. Because of its elevation, Waimea’s average temperatures are a tad cooler than other parts of the island and are somewhat reminiscent of the Scottish highlands. In addition to excellent entertainment, fabulous food, a great location, and cooler temperatures, Waimea also offers some exciting recreation opportunities. Hiking and horseback riding are two of the most popular pastimes in the area.
Real estate in Waimea is extraordinarily diverse. Waimea real estate includes some of Hawaii’s most affordable homes and at the other end of the spectrum some of the state’s most luxurious homes. Within Waimea, the North Kohala, South Kohala, and other districts provide varied micro-markets, so Waimea homes are of many different ages, sizes, architectural styles, and listing prices. We will happily provide you with more specific information about any of the homes for sale in Waimea, Hawaii, simply reach out whenever it is convenient.
Our website features the best Waimea real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official REALTOR®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
- Waimea Properties under $250,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $250,000 and $500,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $500,000 and $750,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $750,000 and $1,000,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $2,000,000 and $3,000,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $3,000,000 and $4,000,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $4,000,000 and $5,000,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 for Sale
- Waimea Properties over $10,000,000 for Sale
Curious about what’s happening in the Waimea real estate market? Sign up for a Waimea Real Estate Market Report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold!
No current listings, please check back later.